Feeling a little blue about fall fashion ideas? I'm here to solve your problems. The most important thing for fall style is without a doubt layering. It is a technique that is pretty easy to achieve and many of us subconsciously do it and don't even realize. Yes, that's right you are a fashion icon in your own right lol and didn't even know it. Many of us layer for obvious reasons because its cold. However, actually taking time and care to layer will make your ensemble that much more fashionable. So here's a simple step by step you can start off with; start with a basic top, then add a nice sweater, afterwards put on your fashionable jacket, then you have an option of adding on accessories and lastly when the weather truly breaks pull out a cute scarf. There you go layering made easy!!
Now that we have our layering 101 out of the way lol I have to talk about this top I just love from Design History. This top is a layer lovers dream because the top came layered already. So you save the time of finding two pieces and you of course save the money. The mesh makes the top so sporty and fun and the the tee inside is super soft. All around this top is a winner. Shop Design History today is easy and quality fashion at some really good prices.
Here's some layering inspo: I have just a couple ideas to run by you
1. Don't be afraid to add some patterns to your layering, rather its animal print, plaid etc.
2. It's a must to invest in a Moto styled jacket, my trick is a buy mines a little larger then normal just to have the extra room to layer.
3. Huge scarfs are always awesome, the bigger the better in my opinion, this too can be a nice pattern.
4. Dont forget blazers are our friends
5. Gloves can give any look instant chicness
6. Dont forget to accessorize, wear bold necklaces, bracelets, sunglasses, etc.
Thank you for visiting. Please comment below. What's life like in your Heels?
Top: Design History - Mesh Sporty Top
Jacket: BCBG - Leather Moto Jacket (sold out)
Jeans: Zara - Ripped Boyfriend Jeans (similar) (similar)
Clutch: Skinny Dip - Spectrum Clutch (similar) (simliar) (similar)
Shoes: Schutz - Gold Metallic Pumps (similar) (similar) (similar) (similar)